Dr Timothy P Barber
- 1996. Princeton University, PhD, Mathematics.
- 1991. University of Virginia, BA, Philosophy/Physics.
- 2014. Director at Cifer Inc.
- 2010-2014. Director of Machine Cognition at 2AI Labs. At 2AI I diagnose the algorithms that underlie the uniquely human capacity for abstract reasoning.
- 2012-2014. Director at
Vino LLC / formerly O2Amp.
Vino lenses (for lighting and eyewear) enable the human retina to perceive color with unprecedented vibrance.
Originally made for surgeons, and now also as sunwear, the effect is so strong that many of our colorblind customers see red for the first time in their lives.
Discovery Channel [ffwd to 3:50].
Director at Keynetics.
At Keynetics I created and deployed technology for thwarting human mischief in the anonymous realm of electronic commerce.
Creator of Kount. Chief Scientist.
Kount is the leading real-time retail artificial intelligence suite, enabling hundreds of top-tier online merchants to boost sales while virtually eliminating fraud. Kount AI evaluated over 1,000,000,000 live transactions in 2014.
Creator of ClickBank. Chief Scientist.
ClickBank is the trusted sales and marketing engine powering worldwide commerce for 10,000 of the world's most cutting edge infopreneurs. Sales to date in excess of $2 billion.
Scientist at IDA-CCR.
The NSA task force noted in the film "A Beautiful Mind".
Scientist at NSA.
- Scuba, sushi, hiking, biking, tennis, acoustic guitar, target shooting,
subconscious paradoxes, emotional heuristics,
philosophy of mind,
vikings, volcanoes, castles, evil lairs, architecture,
extinct civilizations, reef preservation.
- 08/05/2014 Identifying and marketing to a user device involved in an online transaction
- 06/11/2013 Method for fast component enumeration in graphs with implicit edges
- 05/28/2013 Secure transfer of value via electronic stamp
- 04/16/2013 Secure, closed-loop electronic transfer of money
- 10/23/2012 Method And System For Creation And Verification Of Anonymous Digital Credentials
- 04/03/2012 Proxy piercing for identifying address of and marketing to a user device involved in an online transaction
- 03/27/2012 Collecting information regarding consumer click-through traffic
- 03/20/2012 Establishing unique sessions for DNS subscribers
- 09/20/2011 Method for secure, closed-loop money transfer via electronic mail
- 06/07/2011 Establishing unique sessions for DNS subscribers
- 05/03/2011 Online machine data collection and archiving process
- 07/09/2009 Method and System for Creation and Validation of Anonymous Digital Credentials
- 06/23/2009 Method for billing for services delivered over a computer network
- 02/12/2009 System and method for establishing unique sessions for DNS subscribers
- 11/27/2008 System and Method for Centrally Collecting Real-Time Information Regarding Consumer Click-Through Traffic
- 02/12/2008 Online machine data collection and archiving process
- 02/19/2002 Architecture for access over a network to pay-per-view information
- 09/11/2001 Method and architecture for multi-level commissioned advertising on a computer network
- 12/05/2000 Bandwidth-preserving method of charging for pay-per-access information on a network
- 07/27/1999 Method of charging for pay-per-access information over a network
- 04/28/1998 Method and apparatus for efficient threshold inference